Anything's that's in the air, we put it there-Air Craft Maintenance.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

INTRODUCTION

I’d like to take an opportunity to tell you a little about myself. I’m a very proud father of 2 great girls (ages 8 and 12). My official marital status is "divorced" but I'm actually engaged to the most amazing woman who is an erotic romance writer and fellow blogger (she actually talked me into creating this blog). She has the coolest two year old boy whom I’m excited to claim as my stepson. I’m an aircraft mechanic in the Air Force. I’ve been in for over 16 years and had the privilege of seeing some great places and experiencing some very rewarding opportunities. I also spent a lot of time in some not so great places (ex. Saudi Arabia 5 times). I’m an avid ice hockey fan and actually play in a league if I’m not helping tend to sick kids or the myriad of other things that pop up when you have a blended family and 5 people living under the same roof. Those small personal sacrifices are well worth it, I love my family and life is good. I hope you enjoy my blog and I welcome your feedback.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

I love you :) (I'm the erotic romance writing fiance :)).

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Air Force Dad said...

Anna,
Thanks for your post, now I know at least one person has read my blog. I love you, you're the best!

11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home